About Our Rugs
What is Double? How does it work?
What are your Double rugs made of?
All our rug bases are constructed from a yoga-mat like material, for a nonslip and comfortable footing.
Where are Double rugs made?
Why are there corners on the top layer?
Do you have a store or showroom that I can visit?
Will the colour and design vary from the photos online?
Rug Care & Cleaning
How do I wash or clean my rug?
For any major accidents, remove the top layer and wash immediately. Minor spills can be spot cleaned with a mild, non-bleach detergent.
Is my rug machine-washable?
How do I dry my rug top layer?
Tips for your Chenille top layer
Tips for your New Jute top layer
Tips for your Highland, Cotton Pile, or Shearling top layer
• Use a vacuum setting appropriate for rugs.
• Start by first vacuuming the underside of the rug, followed by the correct side up.
• Avoid vacuuming any tassels, as these can get stuck.
What is a preorder?
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel a preorder should the availability of a product or it's estimated shipping time significantly change. In this event, we will issue a complete refund and will notify you.
When your preorder item ships, you will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number and all relevant details.
When will my order arrive?
Express shipping options are also available.
How do I track my order?
You can also find your tracking information by visiting the Double website and signing into your customer account.
Your order will be delivered during working hours to the shipping address specified by you at the time of order.
How can I cancel my order?
Depending on your chosen payment and delivery option, you may also be able to log in to your customer account on the Double website and cancel the order yourself.
I didn’t receive my order confirmation.
Please get in touch with our customer support team for assistance if you still can't find it.
My package is lost or has been damaged in transit.
Please be prepared to provide several clear, well-lit photos of the damaged product and packaging in order to process your claim.
My order shows delivered, but it’s not in my mailbox.
If you still haven’t received your order by the following day, we recommend checking with your household members, neighbours, or property manager to see if they have received your order on your behalf.
If you still can’t locate your order, don't hesitate to get in touch with your designated courier and provide them with your order tracking number.
Our customer support team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
Where can I find the receipt or invoice for my order?
What payment types do you accept?
Which currencies do you accept?
Can I split my payment into smaller payments?
Can I use multiple discount codes on a single order?
Do you match prices if an item goes on sale after my purchase?
I received an error when trying to make a payment. What do I do?
I have forgotten to enter a discount code. Can I apply it afterwards?
My purchase was denied, why do I still have a pending authorisation hold on my card?
Where do you ship to?
Do you offer free shipping?
Which carrier is used for shipping?
Will I have to sign for my delivery?
How will my order be delivered?
How do I change my shipping address?
Once your order is already in transit, you can contact the carrier directly to request a change of address.
Our customer support team will be happy to help if you need further assistance. Contact us at email@example.com
Return & Exchange
What is your return policy?
Any items returned in a condition deemed as no longer resalable will not be honoured for a refund.
For an item to be eligible for a return or exchange, it must be shipped back in its original packaging or similar packaging that will keep the item safe while in transit. The item must also be new, unused, unwashed, undamaged, and in resalable condition, free from:
- Fur, dirt, stains, or any foreign material
- Signs of wear or tear, washing, or damage due to improper care
Refunds are processed within 7 business days after we receive your return and will be reflected in the original form of payment used during purchase, or in store credit if requested.
To start the return, please reach out to our customer support team or use our self service return process to access a prepaid label.
Please note: Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
We reserve the right to change our policy from time to time as business conditions change.
What is your exchange policy?
How do I return or exchange a Double product?
Can I convert my store credit to cash?
Can I return final sale items?
Why did I receive a partial refund?
Can I apply discounts on an exchange item?
Why was my return not accepted?
• Fur, dirt, stains, or any foreign material
• Signs of wear or tear, washing, or damage due to improper care
Setting Up Your Rug
How To Set Up Your Rug: For Smaller and Larger Rugs
- A base layer that acts as the foundation of the rug.
- A cover layer that displays the design of the rug.
- Our smaller rugs are quick and easy to assemble. For larger rugs, we recommend setting up with someone there to help.
- Warm your iron in advance to a low heat and keep nearby, so it’s ready by the time your rug is assembled.
- Prepare your environment. Remove any furniture, and allow for clear space around you to easily manoeuvre and unroll the rug.
- Inside the carton will be 2 pieces — your rug base and rug top.
- Unroll both pieces one by one and place them side by side.
- Remove your rug top from its recycled plastic sleeve.
- Re-roll your rug top lengthways, with the design facing inwards.
- Position the rolled rug top at the shorter edge of the rug base. Ensure the edge of the rug top is perfectly aligned to the edge of the rug
- Gently and slowly unroll the rug top over the rug base, smoothing as you go
- Gently iron the top of your rug, focusing on any folds or creases.
- Rearrange the room.
- Take a photo and post online, tagging @double.online.au.
- Enjoy no worries living!